General Terms & Conditions
All Loans are subject to credit limitations, our underwriting policies, and may require collateral. This is not a commitment to lend.
Online Application Terms & Conditions
By submitting this form, I/we am sendig a request for Courtesy Finance to contact me and start a loan application on my behalf. I/we recognize that this form is not an application, additional information will be required to start and complete my application and this additional information may be gathered by phone, email, or in person. Additionally, I agree to the following conditions and hereby grant Courtesy Finance the following rights in connection with this form and my loan application:
- I/we hereby grant Courtesy Finance or “you” as lender, your agents, your affiliates, and/or your third party service providers the right to confirm and verify all information given to you as part of my/our application for the purpose of obtaining the loan requested and all renewals or extensions thereof. Not in limitation of the foregoing, I/we agree that this form may be submitted to any one or more Courtesy Finance affiliates for processing.
- I/we hereby authorize Courtesy Finance and its employees to discuss this form and my/our application and any account that may or may not result from this form and my/our application with any and all adult dependents and references listed on my/our application (both personal and credit), and current or past employers listed thereon for the purpose of verifying the accuracy of information in connection with this and future applications, obtaining updated information on the borrower while the loan is outstanding, and in the course of any collection efforts.
- I/we further authorize any employer, adult dependent, reference or financial institution listed in this form or in connection with the application to disclose information necessary in order to verify the information provided in connection with my/our application.
- I/we understand that you will retain this form and my/our application whether or not it is approved.
- I/We hereby authorize you to check my/our credit and employment history and to answer questions about your credit experience with me/us. Credit history will be checked through a credit reporting agency before a loan decision is made. Additionally, I/we authorize Courtesy Finance to access my/our credit report for collection purposes.
- I/We hereby authorize you to review my/our tax information with the IRS using the ‘Where’s My Refund’ service and other information sources.
- I/We acknowledge that you continuously rely on the information that I/We have provided in the form and my/our credit application.
- I/We agree to immediately notify you if any of the information provided herein or in connection with the application should change.
- I/We acknowledge that any loan approval will be valid for one day and Courtesy Finance has the right to require a new application if applicant(s) does not accept offer within one day.
- As of this date and each date that I/we provide you information in connection with an application, everything that I/we have stated in this form and in connection with my/our application is correct to the best of my/our knowledge.
I/we understand that payments are not accepted via phone or web; all payments must be mailed or made in person at a branch location. All loans must be closed in person at one of Courtesy Finance’s branch locations. As a result, borrowers must be located within a reasonable drive time from the branch location at which they apply.
Online Privacy Statement
Our Online Privacy Statement describes how we may collect, use and share information you provide when you visit this website, receive our emails or interact with advertisements we have on third-party websites.
Our Online Privacy Statement does not cover:
- Information you provide to social media sites on which we have Courtesy Finance pages
- Information you provide to the websites on which we advertise and place links
We encourage you to read the privacy policies on these sites.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect two types of online information: non-personal and personal.
When you visit our site, we collect the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. In addition, we gather information such as what browser and which version of it you're using, the type of operating system you have, and which site you came from. This information helps us provide an online experience that matches your device.
It's important to note that cookies and pixel tags do not capture any information that can personally identify you. The information they gather helps us improve your online experience and may include:
- Your response to one of our emails
- Time and duration of your visit to our site
- Pages you viewed while on our site
We may also supplement the information we collect with information we receive from other companies. For example, we may use marketing segments developed by us or other companies to customize certain services to your local area and provide relevant Courtesy Finance offers tailored to you.
In addition to the information described in the previous section, we may also gather personal information that you provide to us such as your name, address, phone number and email. Collecting this information enables us to offer you online experiences that help you with your financial needs. For example, we collect personal information when you are:
- Applying for a loan or requesting that we start an application for you
- Subscribing to our email list
- Referring someone to Courtesy Finance via the Online Referral Form
- Requesting an appointment via the Tax Appointment Request Form
- Using email links to contact Courtesy Finance
We collect information you provide through an online loan application or related form at this site when you submit the completed application or related form. The information in your online loan application or related form includes but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
If we collect personal information from you, or information that's publicly available from other sources, we may use it in combination with the information that Courtesy Finance has collected online. We can use this information to better tailor and personalize our service and marketing communications with you, both online and offline.
The personal information you provide online is held by the Courtesy Finance business that maintains your account or is processing your application for a new product or service. You can access and/or change information in connection with your account or application by telephoning your Courtesy Finance branch, or telephoning the branch at which you applied. To protect your privacy, proof of identity or other authentication is required.
Please see our Privacy Notice, which we provide to all our customers, for a comprehensive explanation of how we collect, use and share personal information and what you can do to limit the use and sharing of your information. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information regarding our customers, whether collected online or otherwise.
Customers and consumers who receive a promotional email message about our products and services may elect to not receive further promotional email messages in accordance with the instructions we provide in the promotional email message. If you elect not to receive these messages, we will retain your e-mail address solely for the purposes of facilitating your request or in connection with any application or loan you have with us.
If you choose to be removed from our non-email marketing lists, please choose from the following options:
- Existing Customers: contact the branch where you do business and request to be removed from our marketing mailing list.
- Other customers: email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the type of mail you from which you would like to be removed, your full name, complete address and phone number.
If you elect not to receive non-email marketing messages, we will retain your contact information solely for the purposes of facilitating your request or in connection with any application or loan you have with us.
2. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Courtesy Finance uses the information we collect about and from you to manage our business and to offer an enhanced, personalized online experience on our site and third party websites.
The information we collect allows us to:
- Process loan applications
- Respond to your requests
- Provide you relevant product and service offers on our site and in other advertising
3. How Do We Use Information from Our Advertisements on Other Websites?
Companies we work with place and track advertisements on third-party websites.
Like most advertisers, we place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to customers. We place advertisements by developing and using our own marketing segments that may combine online and offline information about our current and prospective customers. In addition, we may use marketing segments provided by online publishers and network advertising companies.
Network advertising companies that provide these services have their own privacy policies and are not subject to our Online Privacy Statement. Many of these companies provide ways to avoid targeted advertising provided by, or through, them.
4. Can You Control Your Information That's Collected and Used Online?
It's important to note that the information we use about you helps us provide you with products, services and experiences that benefit you. You have the ability to control how your non-personal information is collected and used online.
You can control whether to accept cookies or not. If you decide to not accept cookies, some features and services on our site may not work properly. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can:
- Change your browser settings to notify you when receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it
- Set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies
If you prefer to not receive targeted advertising, you can opt out of some network advertising programs that use your information. To do so, please visit the NAI Opt-Out Page. Please note that even if you choose to remove your information (opt out), you will still see advertisements while you're browsing online. However, the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you and your interests.
Notice of Changes
From time to time, we may change this Online Privacy Statement. The effective date of this Statement, as stated below, indicates the last time this Statement was revised or materially changed. Please review this Statement regularly and check the effective date below to determine whether there have been changes since the last time you reviewed the Statement.
This Statement was last modified on June 22, 2012.
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect share and protext your personal information.
Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.