Ft. Oglethorpe Branch
2557 Battlefield Parkway
- Mon: 09:30am – 6:00pm
- Tue: 09:30am – 6:00pm
- Wed: 09:30am – 6:00pm
- Thu: 09:30am – 6:00pm
- Fri: 09:30am – 6:00pm
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
Easy. Affordable. Friendly.
Personal and auto loans from $500 to $20,000.
Even if you have less than perfect credit, our friendly local staff make applying for a loan fast and easy. Click below to start your application and receive money as soon as today!
Personal Loans Ft. Oglethorpe
What is a Personal Installment Loan?
A personal installment loan is a fixed-rate loan that is repaid in monthly installments over a specific term. If you need money to help with a large expense or to consolidate debt, you may want to consider a personal installment loan. You can get a personal installment loan from a variety of lenders, including local finance companies like Courtesy Finance. A finance company sometimes referred to as a loan company, is an organization that makes loans to individuals or businesses. Unlike a bank, a finance company does not receive cash deposits from customers.
Pros and Cons of Personal Installment Loans in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA
There are pros and cons to personal installment loans, also referred to as simply personal loans or installment loans, in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA. The potential pros of personal loans include:
- Personal loans provide a lump sum upfront, usually with a fixed interest rate, which helps keep monthly payments on track.
- Because many personal loans are repaid in equal monthly installments or payments, they can be easier to budget.
- Interest rates for personal loans are usually much lower than those of payday loans, which charge upward of 400 percent.
- Unlike highly risky payday loans, personal loans give you a reasonable amount of time to repay the loan.
- You can get money quickly, sometimes within as little as a day, depending on the finance company you choose.
Installment loans may not be right for everyone.
The potential cons of getting an installment loan include:
- You’re adding another bill to your monthly budget, which you may not be able to afford.
- The lower your credit score, the more likely you are to have a loan company that charges more fees.
- If you have bad credit, some finance companies may require a co-borrower or collateral to secure the personal loan.
There are lots of reasons to get a Personal Installment Loan.
There are many great reasons to get an installment loan from a reputable and trusted loan company in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA:
Every loan company offers different loan amounts. Some offer a wide range of loan amounts while others offer a narrower range of loan amounts. Before selecting a loan company, look at the loan amounts they offer and ensure that they can meet your needs.
It’s always smart to ask finance companies about their customer service options, particularly if you prefer in-person service to online. If you value the ability to discuss your situation in person with a local employee, a finance company with local branch offices may be a good option.
Every loan company has its own threshold for approving potential borrowers, considering things like your income, credit score, and debt-to-income ratio. If you have below-average credit, look for loan companies that have more flexible credit criteria.
Term and payment options
A longer-term may mean lower monthly payments, but you will pay more in interest over the term of the loan. It is generally a good idea to select a loan with the largest monthly payment that you can comfortably afford.
How to get a personal loan in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA from Courtesy Finance
Courtesy Finance is a traditional installment lender based in Atlanta GA. We offer customers the option to apply for a personal loan in-person, online, or over the phone. Courtesy Finance offers installment loans that have a fixed interest rate and fixed monthly payments.
Courtesy Finance offers personal loans from $500 to $20,000. Our local employees have been helping customers in the Atlanta, Northwest GA, and Chattanooga TN areas since 2007. Get started by talking to a local branch today.