Assistant Branch Manager Job Overview
An Assistant Branch Manager’s daily activities and duties include:
- Building relationships with customers, local business and others in the local community.
- Completing loan applications and explaining loan contracts/terms.
- Delivering excellent customer service and working with customers to help find solutions to their problems.
- Working with customers to collect past due balances.
Assistant Branch Manager Qualifications
- Willingness to work hard, take direction, provide excellent customer service, be compliant with all rules & regulations, and act with integrity.
- Goal Oriented.
- Reliable attendance.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills and a comfort with numbers.
- High School degree or equivalent. College coursework or degree a plus.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in 1 or more of the following areas (more than 1 is a plus):
- Installment lending, vehicle financing or similar consumer lending field.
- Consumer debt collections.
- Retail/consumer facing business.
- Sales (such as retail sales, positions with sales goals, commission sales, account executive, etc.)
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn new software.
About Courtesy Finance
Courtesy Finance is a local consumer finance company. We use the fact that we are a smaller, local company to be flexible and create a team atmosphere where everyone works together to provide our customers with a great experience.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.